How your dermatologists in Milford, Connecticut, can get rid of acne for good
Acne isn’t just annoying, it can also be painful, leave permanent, unsightly scars on your skin, and affect both your self-esteem and self-confidence. If you have acne, you’ve probably tried over-the-counter acne products and found them to be only mildly effective. It’s time to get rid of your acne problem permanently, and your dermatologist can help!
More About Acne Treatment
The dermatologists at Connecticut Coastline Dermatology in Milford, Connecticut offer many treatment options to clear up acne and help prevent acne breakouts in the future. Professional acne treatment options include:
- Salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide products to unblock your pores; these products are helpful for mild acne and small blemishes
- Oral and topical antibiotic medications; these treatments are a great solution for moderate acne and eliminate the bacteria which causes acne.
- Tretinoin products for moderate to severe acne; these treatments help unblock pores and get rid of blackheads, whiteheads, and cystic acne.
- Extraction treatment to remove whiteheads and blackheads by extracting them from your skin
- Hormonal treatments to clear up acne breakouts caused by hormonal fluctuations
If you have acne scars, don’t worry. The dermatologists at Connecticut Coastline Dermatology can help with that too. They offer a full menu of dermatology services including facials, peels, laser treatment, skin care products, and other services to reduce or eliminate scarring and give you clear, beautiful skin.
Remember that your best defense against acne is prevention. Stay hydrated. as water helps to flush out toxins. Make sure to exercise regularly because sweating helps to keep your skin clear. Eat a healthy diet, limiting greasy, fatty foods and dairy products. Wear makeup that is non-comedogenic, so it won’t clog up your pores and cause break outs.
To learn more about acne treatment, please visit the Acne Treatment page on the Connecticut Coastline Dermatology website at https://www.connecticutcoastlinedermatology.com/acne-treatment.html
Interested? Give Us a Call!
If you suffer from annoying, uncomfortable acne, your dermatologist can help! Clear skin is just a phone call away. Get started by calling the dermatologists at Connecticut Coastline Dermatology in Milford, Connecticut, today! (203) 301-5860